The Ladies & Girls Beach Day is Saturday, March 23 at Port Authority Beach in Piti from 11 am-3 pm. There is no cost and no need to RSVP. Please make note that only drinks will be provided, so plan to bring your own picnic lunch, chair/blanket, swimwear, and towels. If you have any additional questions, you can call or email the church office or Jackie Nagengast. We look forward to seeing you there!
Directions to Port of Authority Beach in Piti
- Take Marine Corp Drive and head south.
- Continue past Governor’s Complex, Asan Beach, Fish Eye and power plant.
- Turn right as soon as you drive through the traffic light by Nimitz hill.
- Veteran’s Cemetery on left, take road on your right.
- Look for Atlantis sign.
- Drive straight until you see two latte cement stones on your right.
- Port of Authority Beach is directly behind latte stones.
Map to Port Authority Beach