Welcome to Harvest Baptist Church
We are excited to worship with you at Harvest Baptist Church. Many safety precautions have been taken to protect our church family. Due to the island's Covid-19 situation, those that may not feel comfortable attending just yet should feel no pressure to join us. An opportunity to watch via live stream will continue to be available.
Details and answers to frequently asked questions are provided below. We look forward to worshiping the Lord together as a family and welcoming guests. Our contact page provides a number of ways to connect personally with our staff if you have more specific questions.
2 social distant services, in the auditorium
- 9:00am (also live streaming)
- 11:00am (no live stream)
- Seating will be every other row with two empty seats between each family.
- Facemasks should be worn throughout the service.
- Restrooms will be cleaned regularly.
- Cleaning crews will sanitize the auditorium before, during, and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entrances and exits.
- Nursery and children’s classes will be provided for both the 9 am and 11 am services.
- Nursery is available for ages 0-24 months.
- Children’s programs for 2 years old – 4th grade is available in the Early Learning Center.
- Children are still more than welcome to attend the service so your family can worship together.
- All children 2 years old and older will need to wear a mask.
- Our fellowship hall across the street and our Family Life Center will be prepared to accommodate anyone interested.
- Those uncomfortable with meeting in the auditorium may also watch from the fellowship hall.
Quick Reference Guide
Two services will be held every Sunday at 9 am and 11 am.
If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past two weeks, you MUST stay home.
Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances of the property.
Maintain physical distance between your family and others. Auditorium capacity will be reduced for spacing.
Offering plates in the back will be used in lieu of passing offering plates.
Live stream services continue to be available on our website and via KHMG on 88.1 FM.
Face masks must be worn at all times and by everyone over 2 years old. Additional masks are available upon request.
The nursery is available for ages 0-24 months. Children’s programs for 2 years old – 4th grade is available in the Early Learning Center. All children 2 years old and older will need to wear a mask.
Be considerate of others by honoring their boundaries, even when they seem more restrictive than necessary.
Effective October 4, 2020
We want parents with children to feel welcomed and a part of our family. We expect kids to be wiggly and even make some noise - that is to be expected. We know our church family will be gracious and want to invite all children and families to join our service! If anyone feels uncomfortable bringing children into the main service, we will have an overflow room prepared in our family life center. Also, the nursery and children’s classes will be provided for both the 9 am and 11 am services. The nursery is available for ages 0-24 months. The children’s programs for 2 years old – 4th grade is available in the Early Learning Center.
No. We are asking our church family to refrain from physical touch at this time. We will not be having a handshaking time during our service.
Absolutely! Streams will be available on our website and Facebook page. We know that not everyone will be comfortable joining together at this time.
We are asking all attendees (2 years old and older) to wear facemasks out of love and respect for the safety for others.
Yes. The restrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout each service.